Sunday, April 12, 2015

The one and ONLY Sister Zeller

October 20, 2014

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe it's been a year!! That's LOCO CRAZY! I'm really sad I missed Rach's farewell talk. I'm sure it was amazing (and maybe a little difficult to speak in English). I would've just spoke in Portuguese but that's just me ;) 

We had a great week! My investigators:
Jeff and Keith. They are Brothers and the live in the same house as our recent convert Rich Walker. We had a great lesson with Jeff about making goals. He isn't able to get baptized for another year and half so we helped him make some short term and long term goals to keep him on the right track. Sister Bischoff had a great idea to have him be Santa Claus for the Christmas party and he turned out to be more excited than we were! ahah he will be PERFECT. 

Kieth has a hard time learning but once he gets it down he's got it. This week we did a really cool lesson about Lehi's dream. We had him follow the string while one of the members was a temptress and Sister B was leading him along. haha it was awesome and it really helped him understand. 

Tuesdays are the best days of the week for some reason. We go from appointment to appointment and this particular Tuesday 2 of our early appt. cancelled so we had some time to see people we have wanted to see in a while. Something has clicked within me and I have this phrase going in my head "It's Time". I've reached my year mark and I only have 6 months to live. I have learned so much and it's really time to put it in high gear! So Tuesday I talked to absolutely everyone I possibly could. The spirit was guiding me the entire time and we found 3 new investigators. It was amazing!!!!
There were so many miraculous miracles this week!! uh! so many! We got in contact with one investigator named Rebecca who used to learn from the JWs. She loved the idea of the priesthood when we taught her the Restoration. Then we lost her number and couldn't get a hold of her. We stopped by and she would whisper so quietly "come back later". It was bizzare. But we kept coming by and finally she came out and talked to us!!
The Trunk or Treat is coming up! That's one of the best events of the year I've hear. I always loved it growing up.

This past Saturday we had the last and final Community Day! It was called Autumn Alive in Quakertown. The people weren't as receptive as they were in past ones but we still talked to a lot of people. \

We had a lesson with Barry that night and 2 members(The Hinsdales) came with us who hadn't ever came out before. They were absolutely perfect for him. Barry likes to ask a million questions and get's stuck on a lot of things. He had a great desire but his head has a hard time wrapping around certain ideas( most regarding the Holy Ghost). But these members were perfect and the spirit was so strong. He committed to living the word of Wisdom even though he drinks alcohol, coffee, and smokes. He is amazing! November 9th he will be baptized!

Life is great! Sister Roesch is growing up so fast! haha she has little panic attacks sometimes in our lessons but she is just so cute and innocent that no one even minds. Her testimony is pure and strong and i'm blessed to be her trainer (one of them at least).

I hope you all have a great week! Try your hardest to follow the spirit and you will be happier than you can possibly imagine and so will those around you.
have a great week everyone. Stay safe. 

Love,

The one and only Sister Zeller

No comments:

Post a Comment