Sunday, April 12, 2015

Faith

November 10, 2014
Well hello!

This week was awesome! Our investigator Barry Fleck is progressing so well!! This Tuesday we had a lesson and he now recognizes the spirit and recognized an answer to his prayer!! This is a huge step for him because it was one of his biggest obstacles to understand the spirit. Too bad I won't be there when he gets baptized :(

Yes, yes, I am leaving my precious Milford Branch. We got transfer calls this Friday and everyone was so convinced I was leaving and then... they were right. So tomorrow I will be headed off to Broomall to meet my new companion and head off to wherever I can be of most service to the Lord. President Anderson gave me a call Sunday night and asked if I would serve as a Sister Trainging Leader. Is he crazy? haha. jk. I am so ready to magnify that calling with all my heart, might, mind and strength!! Satan is going down!

In other news, my companions are great. I will be sad to abandon Sister Roesch half way through her training.

Had an amazing lesson with Jeff and Keith our investigators. We taught them about missionary work and role played with them of how to talk about the Book of Mormon. They do so amazing. We committed them to pass it out and I can't wait to see how it goes.

I was sitting at zone training before it started reading from Alma chapter 14.This chapter hit me like a shovel. I always knew this chapter was intense but it really struck me this time. So many people have questions about why bad things happen to good people and this is where the answer is found. The faith of Alma and Amulek is incredible. They suffered so much but were patient and trusted the Lord and his timing. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. I know that it's the word of God and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to share it everyday.

Have a blessed week,
Sister Zeller

No comments:

Post a Comment