Sunday, April 12, 2015

Goodbye Smyrna!

February 2, 2014

Everyone,

This week rocked! We are finally getting things down ... You know what
that means? Yes, I'm getting transferred. That always happens. My
heart broke when I heard I was leaving. There some amazing people I
will miss so much. Especially our only progressing investigator Alex.
He is 22 and he is not close to his family at all. He is very
intellectual. He reads philosophy for fun. He barely smiled the first
time we met with him. When he came to church that Sunday everyone
welcomed him so much and urged him to come back. He was smiling almost
the whole time. The next time he came he had seen some anti and had a
completely different demeanor. But this last Sunday when he came the
smile was back. He was smiling a lot and was so happy to be at church.
We had a lesson with him earlier this week at a members home. We
taught the Plan of Salvation and he had some questions. The spirit was
so strong in that lesson.

We had an amazing time at volleyball on Saturday! We were going crazy!
Haha. There was one kid Gunner who I think is autistic. He kept moon
walking across the court then doing spins like Michael Jackson. It was
hilarious.
Helped a new family move into the ward on Saturday. Only one guy and
us showed up to help. Good thing sister Wright and I work out! We
discovered the most amazing Dutch county Amish market. This Sunday we
were all over the place trying to get things done. We travel an hour
to get to church and we were at the church until 5.

I'm so happy to be a missionary! I love these people out here! I will
miss Smyrna believe it or not.

Stay tuned for next week to find out where I end up. My guess (or
hope) is the ghetto of Philly!

Enjoy the pictures :)

Love,
Sister Zeller

P.s. Dianne Green! I love you! Thank you so much for dearelder. So
nice to hear from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment