Sunday, April 12, 2015

Teenager no more!

September 23, 2014

Hello Everyone! 

It was such an amazing week!!!!!

I am currently no longer a teenager and now I can crack jokes about people that still are . Haha. I feel so much older now. This is going to be a great age. 

We were able to have another great community day and this one was in Coopersburg in the other sisters area. We were studying when the other sisters called us on the phone the day of the event. They informed us that they got their spot at the fair and were right next to the Jehovah's Witnesses Booth. Haha what? What are the chances of that?! We worked it through. We were talking to everyone that walked by. We started off by asking them " if you could ask God one question, what would you ask him?" We got so many amazing answers. One of my favorite responses was " nothing I would just thank him". What would you ask him? I thought about that a lot. I decided that I would ask him : " out of all the time periods, places, and families why was I chosen to come at this time in this place and with these people?" 

I had a wonderful birthday. A senior missionary couple from the Office traveled all the way up here and took us to lunch. It happened to be his birthday too! The branch made it a fantastic birthday and I really appreciate all of the birthday wishes. 

Sorry for the short email! A member took us to Philadelphia today! It was a great birthday present. 
I love you all!!! 

Love, 

Sister Zeller

No comments:

Post a Comment