Sunday, April 12, 2015

Rachael is HOME!

October 13, 2014

I can't believe she is home! I need to see it to believe it. Rachael
Zeller is home. I already have someone for her to talk to ;)
Well this week was crazy stressful. Not sure what's going on with our
investigators but they are hitting all sorts of road blocks. If you
know me very well you know I don't get stressed very easily. It takes
a lot. So it was kind of weird. Haha. But there is always a silver
lining. Always!
We had an amazing Zone Conference and got to see Meet The Mormons!!!
It was so amazing I just want to see it again. How inspiring and what
a great way to help people dissolve their misconceptions about the
church. I absolutely loved the Humanitarian in India. I want to be
him!
This week I had a very cool realization! As a missionary I am a
representative of Jesus Christ. He is my Brother and his gospel and
church has been restored. I am here to tell everyone! This is the best
news there will ever be! I knew this already but I really felt It this
week. I am so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. I fall short
everyday but I am trying, learning, and changing. That's the whole
point.
I love you all and I cannot wait for Jackson!!!!! Wahoo!

Love,

Sister Zeller

P.S. One of my weaknesses is thrift store shopping. A member took us
out of the zone to go to this awesome thrift store. Sometimes I'm
really bad with self control. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment