Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lovely People

November 24, 2014

Aloha!!!!

Oh how I love Lovely People! There were some great exchanges going on this week. One with Sister Hoofman who is from Utah somewhere and I learned so much from her about charity and selflessness. I also went on an exchange with another sister named Sister White who is from Oregon! I actually sat by her on her only time to the Alder Creek YSA ward. Crazy mormon ties. 
This week was definitely a good one and I learned so much! Yesterday studies and church were all focused on the importance of the Sacrament. I was reading a talk titled "The Sacrament- a renewal for the Soul" by Cheryl S. Esplin from Oct. 2014. It was so good! Sometimes we can get caught up with the mistakes we make especially the ones that are re-ocurring. But we shouldn't dwell on that. We should see all of the times Christ has helped us do something beyond our power. Pick something to work on, do your best to acquire it, and see the blessings and help the Lord provides. The sacrament will become so much more meaningful and holy to you. 
This week is Thanksgiving! There is no limit to how many times you can sing Count Your Blessings to people right? We have been singing away (Just warming up for Christmas). Music really does soften people's hearts. The people of Middletown need that badly!
I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who watches over me and my loved ones. I'm grateful for laundry machines, airplanes, floss, England, yummy healthy food, amazing member missionaries, the East Coast, and especially my amazing family. 
I love you all and Share Goodness!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Can't wait to play with all the BABIES when I get home ;)
Love,
Sister Zeller

Inline image 4
Sister Hoofman and I in Newark Delaware.

Inline image 3
Sister Howard and I geared up for winter
Inline image 2
This is the school where they filmed Dead Poets Society with Robin Williams. It's down the street from our house. We use the gym in the morning because a member of the ward works there. never seen the movie but now I have to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment