Sunday, April 19, 2015

Slow down time! Sheesh!

April 13, 2015

Everyone,

Time is not my friend but I am definitely grateful for it. 

What a wonderful amazing miracle filled week!

I went on 2 exchanges, one with Sister Hepworth in Montrose and the other with the sister Kraft who is serving in Bethlehem. They were awesome. It's crazy how many lessons and things sister Kraft and I experienced in 24 hours. To top it off it was in my area :) the exchange in Montrose however was exactly the opposite. We tracted the entire day in the rain! It was awesome. #missionlifeissogood
There is this house they drive by on their way to their apartment with the most annoying dogs on the planet who relentlessly bark. There is 3 of them. All the same breed. We had some time before and I really wanted to knock on that house. I said " Sister Hepworth, don't even look at the dogs. Just keep walking like they are not even there and they won't bite you". We said a prayer and went for it. Those dogs were circling us and barking crazy! I thought they were going to bite our legs off! But they didn't touch us. No one answered the door. We left the property unscathed. 
It was such a cool experience.

Another miracle!
We just got out of an appointment and we really needed to get some stuff done at the apartment. We had been trying to contact these potentials for my 2 transfers here in Nazareth. I had the thought to go and knock. We went for it. They were home AND let us in! Their son Christian, who is about to head off to school wanted to know more about other religions. We taught them the restoration and they agreed with most of it. They are open to learning more and it's so exciting. 

We had ward conference on Sunday. It was so great! It was even better because my first Zone leader from England was visiting the ward so I got to see him! He was there at the beginning of my mission and at the end. Kind of neat. 

Blessings of missionary work= sacrafice. Because of ward conference and everything we had barely anytime. I ate at 7:30 am and then had lunch at 5pm..... I love being a missionary. 

Also, a less active who hasn't come to church in years texted us during general conference and said she wants to go to the temple. We met with her this week and taught her. She said she will come back to church in the next month. I am so happy for her! 

The church is so true! I'm grateful for the witness I've received from the spirit. Jesus Christ has done so much for me. I have so many flaws and weaknesses yet he has given me a chance to progress. I can't let him down! 

I love you all,
Have an amazing week!! I know I will :)
Love,
Sister Zeller

Exchange in Montrose with Sister Hepworth on the far right and Sister Robison with the other bowl. They are solid missionaries.


image1.JPG











After Scranton Zone Training

image2.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment