Sunday, April 12, 2015

Good things to come!

December 15, 2014

So much happened this week!

Monday- went caroling with the Phillips family in Chesapeake City, MD. It was awesome and so much fun!

Tuesday- went on exchanges with the Dover sisters (Dover was one of my previous areas!) and I got to teach and see a bunch of lovely people! Had lunch with a YSA named Liz Wallace who is moving to Utah this summer (party!). Saw my old and celestial Bishop, Bishop Harrison. Taught a less active named Ladonna Love who remembered me which was cool. Also had dinner with a cute young family that also remembered me (which was surprising!). It was really needed. Also got to go teaching with the amazing Sister Hamner who went out with the sisters for the first time with me and Sister Jolley and now is a member who goes out all the time! I was companions with an awesome girl Sister White who also happens to be from Portland, OR.

Wednesday- volunteered at old peoples home Broadmeadows.

Thursday - District meeting in Dover on goal setting. It snowed for the first time in Delaware this winter. It didn't stick thank goodness (traumatized from last year). Sister Howard left to go to the D.C. temple with all the departing missionaries. I got to exchange with Sister McGuire.

Friday- I have been sick since I got to Delaware and I just couldn't function anymore so I had to take it easy and do some weekly planning. The ward Christmas party was awesome and we got to narrarate for the program. It was lots of fun. The members are starting to remember my name. Wahoo!

Saturday- we had 3 food appointments with members because Sister Howard was going home and everyone wanted one last meal. Ate with the Phillips, Lanears, and 2 RMs Sara and Meredith.
Sara just got back from the Amazon in Brazil and Meredith got back 2 months ago from Spain. We caroled to a bunch of people and lots were very receptive. Then we grabbed dinner at  classy Waffle House. haha. it's a pretty big deal here. Then Volleyball!

Sunday- church was great. There is an autistic kid named Austin who follows me around every Sunday. He sometimes walks up to me and just looks at me. Then walks away. haha. In Gospel principles I took out my little British notebook and he grabbed it right out of my hands and started reading my patriarchal blessing!! I was like "wait! No!" haha. So I got it back and hid it. Then he tried to find it the rest of the time. It was funny.

The volleyball crew!


We also caroled with an adorable little family named the Taylors. I think they would get along great with Alex and Jasmyn. They even have a little girl who is Jackson's age. perfect! haa.

Monday- Today we didn't do anything exciting for P-Day. But I did go through the entire apartment and clean everything and threw a bunch of things away. That was really good.

Another week is ahead and I can't wait to take over this area.
Good things to come.
Merry Christmas!

Love,

Sister Zeller

Liz Wallace! I love her! Good to be back in Dover for a day.
















Bout to get our carol on! Little Adam Taylor.

Also today we went to Hellens famous Sausage house for breakfast with a bunch of ward members. There was an Elvis room. Elvis and I go way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment