Sunday, April 12, 2015

Smyrna!

November 17, 2014

You can probably guess by the title but I have been transferred to good 'ol Smyrna( pronounced Smrna) ward :) I do have to say it's way bigger than Pennsburg which was the last city I lived in. I actually live in Middletown but we are in the Smyrna ward. My area covers some of Maryland as well. I am pretty psyched to be serving in 2 states at the same time. 

My companion is lovely Sister Hunter Howard from Gilbert, AZ. I actually lived with her when I served in Dover so we were excited to be working together again. She is very tall with long BEAUTIFUL blonde hair and she sings!!! can't wait to get our caroling on!
As for investigators we have 0 progressing. Apparently they had to drop a bunch the week I got here because they had been exposed to a lot of anti material. So we are starting from scratch but to be honest we haven't had much time to find because of all the things we have to plan and prepare as Sister Training Leaders. We were invited to an auxiliary training this Saturday in Salisbury, MA to train the relief society presidencies on how to use their sister missionaries. It went pretty well and we recited our missionary commission which brought the spirit so strong: 
"I am called of God. My authority is above that of kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him--to stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my doctrine is His doctrine. My Commission is to do what He wants done; To say what He wants said; to be a living modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous Latter-day work. How great is my calling!"
 (My Missionary Commission).

I am so grateful to be a full time servant of the Lord. How Great is my calling! I am also very grateful for the prayers because I need every single one. Keep studying the scriptures every day. 

Love yous guys,

Sister Zeller


One of my favorite people ever from Milford my last branch. Her name is Sister Mientus and she is the Relief Society President. She is THE BEST! Hard to say goodbye.
This is my last Branch Mission Leader Brother Johnson and his wife Marti Johnson (Martha's unite!) They did so much for us! Stellar people!

No comments:

Post a Comment