Monday, November 18, 2013

Greetings!!!


On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Martha Zeller <martha.zeller@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Greetings everyone!!!! The Lord has truly blessed me this week and yes, it is still a blast! Sunday was amazing and we got to go on a nice temple walk. We got a bunch of pictures of the zone and it was super fun. I am so happy with my zone! We have all gotten so close this week! Mostly my district. We have all really opened up to each other and it's amazing to so how much we have all changed in a little more than a week. I can't believe I am leaving on Tuesday! That will be an awesome day though that's for sure. Family! I will be calling at about 4:00- 4:30 am! Sorry about that y'all! I don't make the flights.
At the fireside on Sunday night my companion and other roommates sat by these Sisters from England at choir practice earlier that day (I couldn't go because I had Sister Training Leader meetings). They were telling me about them and I was freaking out because I wanted to hunt them down and talk to them. Literally, a minute later they walked by and I was like hi want to sit by me!.... Yeah it was pretty embarressing especially because they ended up sitting somewhere else. haha. No worries though. That Wednesday I was waiting in the Health Clinic for my companion and they happened to be there. I don't think they remembered me so I played it cool and casually asked them where they were from. I was freaking out on the inside though.
Another embarressing story! Sister Reed and I love to take pictures. Seriously! I have already taken 350 but I can't share them until I get out to the field. Sorry! Anyway, back to the story.We were taking a leisurley stroll after teaching an investigator and we saw this awesome tree with a bunch of leaves. Naturally we started to take pictures of each other throwing the leaves up and smiling. We were there for like 10 minutes and I was going to do it again until I looked over and saw this whole classroom of Elders looking at us and just cracking up. I was horrified! ha ha ha. So we ran away barely able to breath because we were laughing so hard. GOOD. DAY.
I'm not going to say that the MTC is a breeze because it's not. It has totally been worth it. We had a lesson that went terrible the other day but the Lord is always there to help us. He loves us so much! 
Marg, my feet smell all the time and I am sending you a letter. Send me your address on Dear Elder ASAP! Katie too! Oh and Katie, do what you have too. There is an Elder in my district who looks like him mixed with Logan from Veronica mars. Super weird! While I am talking to you two! Look for a Hyrum Balzer! He goes to BYU and he is so hilarious!
As the STL I got to welcome the new missionaries into the zone with the other two zone leaders. We gave them a tour on Wednesday night when they got here and it was super awesome! I got to answer all their questions and give them advice about the MTC. It was sweet! Plus they are going to Eugene Oregon so I got to give them even more advice! They are super awesome!
The teacher Brother Seuymore from the other district said to the other sisters that he thinks i'm going to get translated because I love everyone so much. It felt really good even though he's dead wrong. I do love them but I have so much to learn. 
Our TRC investigator Sarah is the cutest lady from Tennessee! Her accent was wonderful and we had such an amazing experience with her. The second to last lesson Sister Reed and I sang to her "I Stand All Amazed". Talk about a cry fest! Dad! Who knew I would sing to an investigator. Thanks for the idea! Thanks everyone for the Letters and emails. There is no time but if you send me a letter expect one back soon! I love you all! I am so excited to get to Philly. Trials are amazing! Head towards them with faith and always follow the spirit! Heavenly Father knows and loves each one of you and is waiting for you to come to him so he can bless you! 
Until next week,
love,
Sister Zeller #4

P.S. Good luck Jeff with your Football stuff in less it already happened. In that case good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment